BS492 – LEATHER BARRIER 230ML – JAPAN
Soft99 Leather Barrier 230ml
Cleaning and coating in one step to give leather a hydrophobic coating that protects it from dirt and helps it keep its natural gloss, protect your leather upholstery from spillages and stains. The water-based formulation is safe for human contact and has no unpleasant petrochemical smell. One bottle will treat 20 seats. Made in “JAPAN”. Soft99 Leather Barrier 230ml.
|Name of product||Soft99 Leather Barrier 230ml|
How to use this product
* Before use, check in an inconspicuous area.
- Shake well, turn the nozzle to ‘ON’.
- Fold the cloth into quarters, exposing the nappy (fluffy) side.
- Spray directly onto the leather surface from around 10 cm. Around 8 shots for a seat, and 10 for a backrest. Spray onto the nappy side of the cloth to apply to narrow areas (steering wheel, etc.) or when applying to perforated leather.
- Use a dry part of the nappy side of the cloth to wipe down the surface, and leave to dry for 30 minutes.
* When the desired effect is not achieved, the protective coating may be reinforced by repeated application and drying. We recommend reapplying once every 3 months to maintain optimal protection.
USE ONLY FOR INTENDED PURPOSE.
EVEN IF THE NOZZLE IS SET TO OFF, IT MAY STILL SPRAY WHEN FORCE IS APPLIED, TAKE CARE WHEN HANDLING.
DO NOT USE ON SYNTHETIC LEATHER, VINYL, OTHER PROCESSED LEATHER OR SPECIAL MATERIALS AT IT MAY CAUSE STAINS.
IF THE PRODUCT COMES INTO CONTACT WITH ANYWHERE OTHER THAN THE DESIRED PLACE, WIPE OFF IMMEDIATELY WITH A CLEAN, DAMP TOWEL TO PREVENT DAMAGE.
RISK OF DISCOLORATION. BEFORE USING, TEST ON AN INCONSPICUOUS AREA FIRST.
THE CLOTH MAY BECOME HARD. IN THIS CASE, WASH WITH WATER, DRY THOROUGHLY AND STORE. DO NOT USE MACHINE WASH OR DRY.
DEPENDING ON THE CONDITION OF LEATHER, RESULTS MAY VARY.
DO NOT APPLY WITH EXCESSIVE FORCE. MAY CAUSE DAMAGE.
USE ONLY IN WELL-VENTILATED AREAS. DO NOT INHALE.
WASH HANDS WELL WITH SOAP AFTER USE. AS IT IS A WATER-REPELLENT PRODUCT, IT CANNOT BE COMPLETELY WATERPROOF.
DO NOT EAT OR DRINK. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED OR INHALED.
AS SKIN IRRITATION MAY OCCUR, PLEASE WEAR PROTECTIVE GLOVES.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND VULNERABLE PEOPLE.