BS308-SOFT99 LIGHT ONE-HEADLIGHT REFRESHENER
Soft99 Light One, Restoration Kit
This is a special cleaner for the parts made of transparent resin such as headlights, winkers or tail lamps. 2 kinds of liquid are included; “Base Cleaner”, which cleans foggy or yellowed headlights or so on, and “Hard Top Coat”, which prevents deterioration by UV rays or dirt as the same time as creates gloss. High transparency lasts for a long period and the entire process takes only 2 steps; ‘polish’ and ‘spread’. A special sponge and a cloth are included. MADE IN “JAPAN”. Soft99 Light One, Restoration Kit
|Name of product||Soft99 Light One|
|Content||Base Cleaner : 50ml
Coating Liquid : 8ml
|Ingredients and materials||Silicon compounds, alcohols|
Enquiry about BS308-SOFT99 LIGHT ONE-HEADLIGHT REFRESHENER
How to use this product
- First, wash and dry the lenses.
- Shake the bottle of Base Cleaner well, and apply to one side of the included cloth. Spread around evenly, and polish the deteriorated areas until clarity returns.
- When finished, wipe off the Base Cleaner with the clean side of the cloth.
- Shake the bottle of Hard Topcoat well, apply to the included sponge, and spread around evenly.
- After about one minute of drying, spread around again with the opposite side of the sponge, to smooth out any unevenness.
Note: Do not touch or wet for 24 hours after application. Full hardening ℃curs within 4 days. Coating must be applied with the included sponge. Do not reuse sponges.
USE ONLY FOR INTENDED PURPOSE.
DO NOT USE FOR HELMET SHIELDS, MONITORS, NAVIGATION SYSTEMS, OR WHERE VISIBILITY MAY BE A PROBLEM. DO NOT GET WET DURING DRYING.
LIQUID REACTS WITH AIR, CLOSE CAP IMMEDIATELY AFTER USE.
DO NOT USE IN HOT, RAINY OR COLD WEATHER LESS THAN 10°C DEGREES. MAY CAUSE IRREGULARITIES.
USE SPONGE PROVIDED.
WASH HANDS WELL WITH SOAP AFTER USE.
DO NOT EAT OR DRINK. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED OR INHALED.
AS SKIN IRRITATION MAY OCCUR, PLEASE WEAR PROTECTIVE GLOVES.
FLAMMABLE. KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FIRE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND VULNERABLE PEOPLE.